Banana & Chocolate Chip Baked Oatmeal Muffins
1 cup Organic Banana
2 large Organic Eggs (if you go for vegan, add more milk instead of the eggs)
1/4 cup Organic Maple syrup, pure
3 cups Organic Rolled Oats or old fashioned oats
1 tsp Organic Baking Powder
1 cup Organic Chocolate Chips
1/2 tsp Organic Ground Cinnamon
1/8 tsp Organic Ground Nutmeg
1/4 tsp Organic Salt
2 tsp pure Organic Vanilla Extract
1/4 cup Organic Coconut Oil
1 cup Organic Milk (dairy or dairy free)
Optional you can use flaxseeds, chia seeds, cranberries, blueberries, rasperries, strawberries and what do you love.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl combine the rolled oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Crack the 2 eggs into another medium bowl. Whisk together with the maple syrup, mashed banana, and vanilla extract till the ingredients are combined and smooth.
- Slowly whisk in the milk and coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until all the oats are covered and moistened.
- Slowly stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray then divide the oatmeal mixture among the 12 muffins tins. Press the mixture down with a spoon so all the oats are covered in liquid.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until the tops are slightly brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy with a little pure maple syrup.
Found on http://www.organizeyourselfskinny.com/2015/04/07/banana-and-chocolate-chip-baked-oatmeal-cups/