Redcurrant – Yoghurt Muffins
We love baking without butter, oil and sugar, hope you`ll like too 🙂
1 cup redcurrants
1 Organic Egg
1-1,5 Tbsp Organic Agave Nectar
½ Cup Organic Greek style Yoghurt
2 tsp Baking powder
½ Cup Organic Rice Milk (you can also use, almond milk or which one u like most)
1 Cup Organic Spelt Flour
a pinch Salt
Optional you can use instead of Redcurrant Blueberries, Strawberries, Rasperries, Blackberries.
* Wash the redcurrants
* Preheat oven to 350.
* In a medium bowl whisk the egg, then combine the egg with guava syrup, yoghurt and milk to get a sleek dough. Set aside.
* Mix the flour, baking powder and salz and whisk together with the dough. All together should be a smooth dough, if needed set a bit more milk or flour.
* Fold the redcurrants in the dough
* Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray then divide the mixture among the 12 muffins tins.
* Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops are slightly brown.
* Let cool and ENJOY!