DARK CHOCOLATE AVOCADO FROSTING RECIPE
This delicious vegan dairy-free Dark Chocolate Avocado Frosting recipe takes just minutes to prepare and you’d never guess it’s made with avocados!
Thank you to www.veggieprimer.com.
- 2 ripe avocados med/large, peeled and pitted, 2 ½ small avocados
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted coconut oil will give you a silkier texture but un-melted works okay too)
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon optional
- Add avocado to a food processor fitted with an S blade and blend until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend again until smooth. You may need to stop and scrape the sides with a spatula a couple of times. (Add the maple syrup on top of the cocoa powder to keep the dust down.)
- Use immediately or store in fridge until ready to use. Frosting should be okay in the fridge for a couple of days.