BEST EVER CHOCOLATE FUDGE BROWNIES – GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE!
The Best Ever Chocolate Fudge Brownies – gluten-free too! Dense, crackly topped, moist, fudgy, packed full of chocolate, and just five ingredients!
We all know it, we look forward to this delicious und fudge brownies, and then they are only delicious, the fudge was missing. Or you buy one, they look perfect, but then the taste is not like it should be. This recipe is just amazing and very simple and your brownies are like they should be
You can enjoy the brownies just how they are, or with some fruits, or peanut butter, marshmallows, cream layer for people who can`t have enough chocolate Nutella or other chocolate spread 😉
Thank you to www.kerrycooks.com
- 280g sugar – for the best results use organic light brown muscovado or dark brown muscovado sugar, other sweetener possible like organic maple syrup
- 340g dark/plain organic chocolate – I use 55% chocolate
- 5 large organic or free range eggs
- 225g organic unsalted butter
- 100g organic ground almonds
- pinch salt
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees and line a brownie tin with parchment paper. The one I used was 15 inch by 11 inch.
- First, combine the five eggs and the sugar and set them to whisk on high speed for five minutes, or until they’ve transformed into a thick airy mousse like mixture.
- In a large bowl, break the chocolate into chunks and heat in the microwave at thirty second intervals, stirring after each one. Once the chocolate is close to being melted, add the butter to the bowl and allow the heat of the chocolate to help it to melt too.
- By hand, combine the chocolate butter mixture with the sugar egg mixture and stir them gently together. Stir in the ground almonds and a large pinch of salt. If you like the sweet/salty combo, sprinkle some flakes of sea salt on top of the brownies before they’re baked too.
- Pour the brownie batter into the pan and bake for 45 – 50 mins on the middle shelf of the oven, or until the edges are slightly browned and pulling away from the pan, and the top is crackled and firm (but the inside will still be very gooey). Remove from the oven after 50 mins at the most, even if you’re not sure if they’re cooked. They will continue to cook and firm up as they cool.
- Let cool overnight if possible – if you want to enjoy immediately, scoop out a corner and enjoy with ice cream, but don’t attempt to remove from the pan or cut until they’ve completely cooled, as they’ll be too gooey.
Store in an airtight tin for up to a week (amazing, isn`t it?!)